Who's ready for some football?! How about showing your team spirit with some AWESOME Younique Moodstruck Minderal Pigments!!! Visit the link above to go to the open party going on now!
Saturday, November 22, 2014
Thursday, November 20, 2014
Please check out my online 3-D mascara party under "my party"!
Always open, thank you! You can copy and paste the link below into your web browser or click on the link above and that will take you right to the page you need.
Monday, November 17, 2014
Welcome to my Younique Virtual Party! This means that this party is done 100% online! No need to leave your house – let’s shop and party "virtually!" So feel free to browse the wonderful Younique cosmetics and remember that when you make a purchase it is helping me reach my party goals! Party on and thank you! You can copy and paste the link below into your web browser or click on the link above and that will take you right to the page you need.
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Friday, October 17, 2014
In a large nonstick skillet, cook and stir the chicken for 7-8 minutes or until no longer pink. Spoon onto pita bread. Top with your mixture and fold in half.
Ingredients for Tzatziki Sauce
- 1 (16-oz.) container Greek yogurt
- 1 cucumber, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. distilled white vinegar
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbl. extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Ingredients for Chicken and Marinade
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced (use 1 tsp. for the tzatziki sauce and use the remainder for marinade)
- 2 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbl. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbl. dried oregano
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into strips
- 6 (6 inch) pita bread rounds
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
1. Place Greek yogurt, cucumber, dill weed, 2 cloves garlic, white vinegar, 1 tsp. lemon juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and black pepper in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth; set aside. I bought my Tzatziki Sauce from the local grocery store.
Sunday, September 7, 2014
1/8 cup low-fat marinara or tomato-basil sauce or use your favorite pizza sauce
1 medium whole grain pita (about 5" diameter)
1/8 cup shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
4 slices (1/2 ounce total) lean turkey pepperoni
Spread the sauce on top of the pita. Sprinkle the cheese over the sauce. Distribute the pepperoni slices on top of the pizza. Bake in a toaster oven or in your oven until the cheese has melted. Garnish with fresh basil.
Add things your family likes!
Makes 1 (5") Pizza
Per serving: 190 calories, 14 g protein, 26 g carbs, 4 g fat, 20 mg cholesterol, 3 g fiber, 650 mg sodium
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
This is a St. Patrick’s Day treat I made for my son’s class. Dip Oreo cookies in chocolate about half way then put them on wax paper to cool a little. Sprinkle or dip chocolate covered Oreo cookies in green sugar sprinkles. Put back on wax paper and stick them in the fridge to cool for a couple hours. Package them up in little snack bags or get a little fancy and use St. Patrick Day bags. Now that is a cute, quick treat for the class to enjoy.