Skip to main content

Easter Carrot Treats



This is a treat I did for my children on Easter for their class. All you have to do is make your Rice Krispies treats from the directions on the cereal box or whatever recipe you have for them. Then when you go to cut them into squares just cut each piece a little bigger so you can cut that big one in half on an angle to make two pieces. By cutting them on an angle makes them in the shape of a triangle. Let them cool down and place them on a baking sheet so you have room to decorate them. I used green and orange Icing to decorate them to look like a carrot. If you don’t have time to make the Rice Krispies treats you can buy the ones that come pre-made in the packages and just cut in the middle of one on an angle so the shape is a triangle and decorate. You can buy the Icing in the tubes and just add a cake decorating tip tool to do the decorating or you can buy the cans of Icing and put the Icing into a Ziploc bag, cut one small hole in the corner of the bag and then decorate. Have fun doing this I know I did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Braided Heart

                                                                                                                      pinningparent.blogspot.com                                                      Make a low loose ponytail and pull the hair through the pony. split the ponytail in half and braid both sides. Work your braids into an upside heart and secure with bobby pins. Add the ponytail holder at the end and secure that too. An upside heart for Valentine's Day or a special occasion. 

Seattle Seahawks colors

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/StaceyKClark Click "Party" then click "My Parties" then click on my name "Stacey"  https://www.youniqueproducts.com/StaceyKClark   Seattle Seahawks colors created using Younique's mineral pigments in Devious, Famous, and Awestruck. Top this look off with 3D Fiber Mascara!!! 

Halloween hair

pinningparent.com This was just a little silly thing I did with my daughters  hair for Halloween . It turned out pretty cute I think. I pulled her hair into a ponytail then braided it. Then I wrapped the braided ponytail around the skeleton into a bun, that easy. Have fun with it, and enjoy.