Skip to main content

Green Hair Home Remedy

                                                                    


This is what I do for my daughter’s hair after it turns green from swimming in the pool. Wash hair as you would normally do and squeeze out excess water, poor white vinegar all over the hair and rub it in really good. Please DON’T get it into their eyes because I am sure it will burn, cover their face with a clean, dry rag. Let the vinegar sit on the hair for about five minutes then rinse out. Wash your child’s body while you wait because the vinegar makes the body itch, well it made my daughter itch and it turned her neck a little red too. This took all the green out of her hair, hope this works for you too. If not you can use a lemon, cut the lemon in half and squeeze it all over the hair, don’t forget the clean, dry rag over the eyes.  Rub it in really good, let it sit for about 5 minutes and rinse out, the green is all gone! I hope you like this helpful tip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Braided Heart

                                                                                                                      pinningparent.blogspot.com                                                      Make a low loose ponytail and pull the hair through the pony. split the ponytail in half and braid both sides. Work your braids into an upside heart and secure with bobby pins. Add the ponytail holder at the end and secure that too. An upside heart for Valentine's Day or a special occasion. 

Seattle Seahawks colors

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/StaceyKClark Click "Party" then click "My Parties" then click on my name "Stacey"  https://www.youniqueproducts.com/StaceyKClark   Seattle Seahawks colors created using Younique's mineral pigments in Devious, Famous, and Awestruck. Top this look off with 3D Fiber Mascara!!! 

Halloween hair

pinningparent.com This was just a little silly thing I did with my daughters  hair for Halloween . It turned out pretty cute I think. I pulled her hair into a ponytail then braided it. Then I wrapped the braided ponytail around the skeleton into a bun, that easy. Have fun with it, and enjoy.