Skip to main content

Our upside-down snowman

 


This is our upside-down Snowman that my kids and I made when we finally got some snow. I love this and we had a lot of fun doing this, so I hope we get more snow soon so we can do something else to share with all of you. Start rolling your snowball into shapes of a circle or a small, medium and large snowball. Small snowball first, next a medium snowball, then a large snowball on the top. Pack extra snow on the backside of each snowball you stacked to help support it. Then add all the extras, small tree branches for the legs, sticks for the arms, a carrot for the nose and I used charcoal for the eyes, mouth, and buttons. Add a scarf, mittens or gloves and boots, any color of your choice. Have fun with your kids and enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Braided Heart

                                                                                                                      pinningparent.blogspot.com                                                      Make a low loose ponytail and pull the hair through the pony. split the ponytail in half and braid both sides. Work your braids into an upside heart and secure with bobby pins. Add the ponytail holder at the end and secure that too. An upside heart for Valentine's Day or a special occasion. 

Seattle Seahawks colors

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/StaceyKClark Click "Party" then click "My Parties" then click on my name "Stacey"  https://www.youniqueproducts.com/StaceyKClark   Seattle Seahawks colors created using Younique's mineral pigments in Devious, Famous, and Awestruck. Top this look off with 3D Fiber Mascara!!! 

Halloween hair

pinningparent.com This was just a little silly thing I did with my daughters  hair for Halloween . It turned out pretty cute I think. I pulled her hair into a ponytail then braided it. Then I wrapped the braided ponytail around the skeleton into a bun, that easy. Have fun with it, and enjoy.